Friday, July 31, 2009

Stamp Class Planned!



I am having a stamp class! The cost will be $12 per person and will be held in Shrewsbury, PA. You will need to contact me by the 26th of August if you plan to attend. The cost is non-refundable, but pre-cut kits will be available by mail if you can't attend. There will be an additional $3 charge if I need to ship it. I cannot pre-stamp, so you will have to substitute if you don't have a particular stamp set. Here are pictures of our August projects. I will have catalogs available and you may place an order if you wish. With a $50 order, you will receive a refund on your class fee. I can't wait to see you all! Call me @ 717-683-2162 to sign up. OR send an email to bethanykeeney@hotmail.com with your contact info. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Zelda Parker said...

You're work is beautful. Thanks for the inspiration. I have some knitted and crocheted items that I have been longing to share with the world.
why not on the blog?