Friday, August 28, 2009

Need Prayers Please!!!

My cousin & his wife had a new baby yesterday. He weighed 8 lb 1 oz and is 23 inches long. He has Strep B and one lung didn't inflate. He is on feeding tubes & oxygen. He hasn't cried yet. His parents are not allowed to touch him. This is their first baby and they are very stressed out now. I'm sure they would appreciate all the prayers they can get. If you'd like to send cards, I'll see that they get them. My address is:

Bethany Keeney
1404 Ridgeview Rd
Seven Valleys, PA 17360

1 comment:

Jan M said...

The baby,his parents and family will be in my prayers. We had a grandson born the 17th of August 10# 9 1/2 oz 21 1/2" and was born with pneumonia. Was transferred to Children's hosptial and was there a week. He is now home and doing well. His parents could not touch him either....it was so he was not stimulated causing heart rate and respirations to increase. Our first baby was stillborn so I so feel for you family. Again they will be in my prayers.